Friday 16 November 2012

My Concierge

My Concierge

By the 19th century and early 20th century, apartment buildings, particularly in Paris, the concierge often had a small apartment on the ground floor and was able to monitor all comings and goings.  However, such settings are now extremely rare; most concierges in small or middle-sized buildings have been replaced by the part-time services of door-staff.  These are less costly and less intrusive. People have not taken too kindly to being "watched" by someone on the premises even if they are there to perform a service. The owners and operators of concierge, lifestyle management and errand service businesses are supported and advocated by the non-profit International Concierge and Lifestyle Management Association (ICLMA) and the National Concierge Association. These associations serve their members through essential resources, continuing education, networking opportunities and other professional endeavors.

My Concierge

My Concierge

My Concierge

My Concierge

My Concierge

My Concierge

My Concierge

My Concierge

My Concierge

No comments:

Post a Comment