Friday 16 November 2012

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge

I am a photographer and on the Board of Directors of the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. I recently had a car repair on the same day as an important meeting and hired Senior Concierge. Murphy knew it was at a clients home and insisted on driving me himself. He was early, opened the door for me and kept me laughing the whole way there. When we arrived he waited quietly until I asked his opinion about something. His insight was thoughtful and helped me land a big client. I highly recommend his services even if you are not a senior. In hotels, a concierge assists guests with various tasks like making restaurant reservations, arranging for spa services, recommending nightclubs, booking transportation (limousines, airplanes, boats, etc.), procurement of tickets to special events and assisting with various travel arrangements and tours of local attractions. In upscale establishments, a concierge is often expected to "achieve the impossible", dealing with any request a guest may have, no matter how strange, relying on an extensive list of contacts with local merchants and service providers.

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge

Senior Concierge


Senior Concierge

No comments:

Post a Comment