Wednesday 14 November 2012

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

In January of this year, I received a notice from VIP concierge stating that they were now supplying VIP tickets for the Ellen Degeneres Show.  Since I am very fond of this show I immediately called and ordered 2 tickets for the first week in December as this is her Christmas show.  I was told that it wouldn't be a problem as I was ordering so early.  I paid 1980.00 for the 2 tickets.  I did not hear from them for most of the year so in September I called and was again informed that there wouldn't be a problem and I would hear from someone by mid November.  I never did hear from anyone so I e-mailed and called and still couldn't get a hold of anyone.  I did eventually talk to Stacy, my first contact, and was informed there was an 80% chance I wouldn't get the tickets but she would let me know by the middle of the following week.  It is now the end of the following week and I have left Stacy 4 voice mails, sent her an e-mail as well as tried to contact Craig (I received my receipt from him) and have yet to hear anything back.  I will be contacting the BBB and will begin the small claims process if I do not hear back today.

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

VIP Concierge

No comments:

Post a Comment