Wednesday 21 November 2012

Kruze

Kruze

It was not uncommon for a last name to change as it enters a new country or language. Kruze family members have migrated around the world all throughout history. As these families moved between countries, the Kruze name may have changed with them. Believe it or not, it’s been one year since I first considered the Kruse’s Deer Lake Inn as our sixth restaurant venture.  It’s taken longer, and has certainly been more costly than I originally planned for, but I’m sure it will be worth it in the long run.  My sons Casey and Alex and I are most anxious to join the Clarkston community with some very good restaurants.  I’m always a bit nervous to be opening in the presence of great competition, but don’t mistake the nervousness as a lack of confidence.  I personally have gone through some 20 new restaurant openings and our preparation and experience will have us ready.

Kruze

Kruze

Kruze

Kruze

Kruze

Kruze

Kruze

Kruze

Kruze

No comments:

Post a Comment